E-learning training: main pillar of ITAérea Aeronautical Business School
In 2010, ITAérea Aeronautical Business School started a process to implement e-learning training in parallel to the development of on-site training that it had been teaching since 2008.
This process responded to a clear objective of the School that aimed at offering all our students globally quality training, taught by high-level professionals, available 24 hours a day, etc.
Over the years, different phases associated with this process have been planned and executed, in which the simplicity of management and the interactivity of the virtual campus and of the academic materials by our students have always been sought. It should be noted that e-learning training is very useful for the student for the following reasons:
- It allows the students to access the virtual campus in a comfortable way, from anywhere and at the time that best suits their needs.
- The students are free to take the exams when they deem it appropriate (always within the period established by the academic calendar).
- It provides the School and its teachers with the possibility of making use of the latest technologies to transmit to the students the concepts defined in the academic program.
- It allows the students to interrelate and establish synergies with peers from anywhere in the world.
- The tutoring and monitoring of the students by the School is carried out virtually and constantly. The academic department, made up of 40 tutors, monitors the student’s periodic control and draws up situation reports.
- It is very useful in the circumstances in which we currently find ourselves, going through a period of confinement for health reasons.
What does e-learning training consist in?
ITAérea attaches great importance to the direct and reciprocal contact of the student with the teacher, since there is no better way to transmit the knowledge and vast experience of our teachers.
Thus, e-learning training in ITAérea is articulated following our own methodology called “e5”, which is based on the 5 basic pillars of online training: e-learning, expertise, efficiency, employability and enhancement and that ITAérea has been implementing it for many years.
The e-learning training takes place at the ITAérea Virtual Campus, where the students can access all the content of the training program:
- Short and easy-to-view interactive presentations in which the contents are exposed in a clear and intuitive way. This guarantees a better understanding and dynamism for the student.
- Updated and adapted international content.
- Interactive review exercises, with which the student can reinforce the main concepts of each topic.
- Complementary materials.
- Online tutoring.
- Chats and discussion forums.
Next, we would like to highlight some of the training programs that ITAérea offers in e-learning mode in English:
- Course on Airport International Business Management (for managers)
- Course on Airport Management
- Course on Aviation English for the Airport Industry
- Course on Air Law
- Course on Air Company Management
- Course on Aeronautical Companies Management
- Course on Air Navigation
Undoubtedly, the exceptional circumstances in which we find ourselves are incompatible with on-site training, the School’s greatest asset, which will be taken up by the School at all of our international offices as soon as the authorities allow it.
We want to take this opportunity to report that all of our enrollment processes continue open at all of our international offices. You can send us a request for information about any of our programs through the email email@example.com or through our contact form.
CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org +34 902 505 501 TEACHERS TRAINING